Friday, August 19, 2016

Solution To Whatsapp Chat Message Not Showing Read Receipt

What is Whatsapp Read Receipt?
Whatsapp Read Receipt is a great feature of whatsapp chat app that help you to know that your message has been sent and and read as well. This read receipt is the one that mark your chat blue. 

This feature is very good to the extent that it was disabled on my whatsapp. And since then, my whatsapp message does not show me read receipt and this disqualified my whatsapp. 


This error occured after I updated my whatsapp to the latest one and since then, my whatsapp don't show me read receipt again, I dont even know maybe my chat as being read by friends. 


Not until today when I decided to view my whatsapp settings and I found something untick. When I found this thing unticked I ticked it and read a short note beneath it saying : 
If you turn off your read receiptso, you witness able to to read receiptso from other people. Read receiptso are always sent for group chats. 

So that was how I found solution to my whatsapp not showing read receipt.

Solution To Whatsapp Message Not Showing Read Receipts.

No long story, launch your whatsapp and go to Settings


Click Account


Click Privacy



Scroll down and Tick Read Receipts. Then go back and chat with a friend on whatsapp.


Whenever your message is read by friends, you will know. That is, your message will be marked as blue. 


No comments:

Post a Comment