Thursday, December 17, 2015

How To Root Your My|Phone My27

How To Root Your My|Phone My27

Rootchecker My 27 Success Rooting

Q1. What is Root or Rooting?
 Ans: Rooting is simply unlocking your android devices so you can be able to edit/modify its system files. 

Q2. Will rooting improve your device?
 Ans: No! Just Rooting your android devices will not improve it. Installing apps or tweaks that requires root will. 

Q3. Do I need to Root?
 Ans: It depends on you.


Q4. Is Rooting it safe?
 Ans: Yes and no. Yes, if you are just gonna root your device and not edit or add or remove system files. No, there will always be a risk if you edit or remove system files.

DISCLAIMER: DO THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK. YOU ARE OLD ENOUGH TO UNDERSTAND THE RISK OF ROOTING. I WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE IF YOU DAMAGE YOUR DEVICE.


How To Root:
   -Install KingRoot. ( KingRoot Official Website )
  -Open your net connection (Stable Data or WiFi) if its not open.
  -Open King Root Just tap try it.
  -Wait for it to load, then tap "Try to Root" at the bottom
  -Wait until finish loading
  -To check if you have successfully rooted your MP My27, install Root Check in playstore ( Tap Here to DL )
  -Open Root Check Pro, tap Verify Root.
  -Done Rooted na yan My27 mo may naka-sulat sa Root Check na Congratulations! You have root access.

WATCH VIDEO TUTORIAL




NOTE: Kung may mag Pop-up na SystemData na humihinge ng Root Access, Deny nyo lang wag nyo i-allow.

PS: Di ka na pala pwede maka pag System Update pag na root na Device mo, at ma void na ang warranty.

Special Thanks:
Mark Alocelja
Myphone My27 Group

No comments:

Post a Comment