Thursday, September 22, 2016

Top 7 Android Apps I Used In Editing My Blog Template offline And Not Online With a Pc

On a daily basics, I noticed that Bloggers blogs template can't be edited online using an android device. If you try to edit the template online, the browser page  will automatically Seize and hang. This problem will always continue even though you are using a top notch browser like chromes or Uc Mini.


When I noticed this I felt annoyed because my Laptop drains is the only way to this solution and what of if am not with a or my PC?  Then it later occurred to me that if it can't be edited
online , then there is a better chance of success by editing the template Offline using android apps and then uploading it back online.

How I Do Edit My Blog Template offline With My Android Phone With These Top 7 Apps 

There are some powerful android apps that are capable of editing .XML file extension documents which I will listen below. I don't think people know these apps but most of us will have come across it on PlayStore and ignore it.

Now I will be listing the app I use to use in editing my blog template offline with my android phone. So sit back an read this article carefully becuase they ae some key word you won't afford to miss.

1. Es File Explorer  ==> This root explorer app has so many hidden features. Only that users are not aware of even me as a tech blogger. I only know these hidden features when I download the app.. It has the ability to edit files of various extensions and
sizes. Es File explorer can also be used to add recycle bin to android devices.

To edit your blog template with Es File Explorer, first of all save your blogger templates ( I.e download). Launch your Es File Explorer After downloading from below link. Then locate the template you downloaded at "Storage" >> "SD card" >> "Download". Click the template ans start editing as you like snapshot below.


Download Es File Explorer from PlayStore and start editing your template offline with the app. Also enjoy New and other  features.

2. Quick Edit ==>  This app was specifically designed for editing ".TXT" (text) and ".XML"(template) files. It has auto save features , search to enable you to locate the particular value or code just like when you are editing you template online with PC and you search for a particular code using search box that will pop up if you click CTRL + F.

To edit your blog template with Quick Edit, first of all save your blogger templates ( I.e download). Launch your Quick Edit After downloading from below link. Then locate the template you downloaded at "Storage" >> "SD card" >> "Download". Click the template ans start editing as you like snapshot below


Download Quick Edit  from PlayStore  and start editing your template offline with the app. Also enjoy New and other features.

3. Source Code Viewer ==>  This is an XML file editing app It has a simple / cute view with nice functions. all I know now about the app is that you can make use of it editing your template offline.

To edit your blog template with Source Code Viewer, first of all save your blogger templates ( I.e download). Launch your Source Code Viewer app After downloading from below link. Then locate the template you downloaded at "Storage" >> "SD card" >> "Download". Click the template ans start editing as you like snapshot below


Download Source Code Viewer from PlayStore or source forge and start editing your template offline with the app. Also enjoy New and other features.

4. Axcel ==>  This is an XML file editing app. It has a simple view with great features. Don't be surprised that this app is one of the most recent XML editors on PlayStore for now

To edit your blog template with Axcel, first of all save your blogger templates ( I.e download). Launch your Axcel editing app after downloading from below link. Then locate the template you downloaded at "Storage" >> "SD card" >> "Download". Click the template ans start editing as you like snapshot below


Download Axcel from Playstore from your android app. And start editing your template offline with the app. Also enjoy New and other features.

5. Droid-Edit  ==> This app is a general file editing app. I have already made an article on this app before Where I said, It supports many file extensions. It also have very smooth UI and navigation system. You Can also search for values or HtML text. Droid-Edit is the app I use always to edit my blog template. It is even present in my android as i post this article. Why I like droid edit is that, it is too creative and undestandable. It notification when errors while editing template just like other view XML EDITING APPS. Less I forget, "Driod Edit" Can also edit text File.

To edit your blog template with Droid Edit , first of all save your blogger templates ( I.e download). Launch your Droid Edit app After downloading from below link. Then locate the template you downloaded at "Storage" >> "SD card" >> "Download". Click the template ans start editing as you like snapshot below


Download Driod-Edit from Us or PlayStore and start editing your template offline with the app. Also enjoy New and other features.

READ ALSO 
Best Alternative To Droid Edited And Wps Office : How To Use Uc Browser To Open Text Files - Mad Features Of Uc Browser Itself

6. AnWriter free ==> Thus, Anwriter free is a good app that i know that it supports XML and some other extensions. It edits template and other TXT files.

To edit your blog template with AnWriter free, first of all save your blogger templates ( I.e download). Launch your AnWriter free app After downloading from below link. Then locate the template you downloaded at "Storage" >> "SD card" >> "Download". Click the template ans start editing as you like snapshot below


Download AnWriter Free from PlayStore and start editing your template offline with the app. Also enjoy New and other features.

7. Uc Browser ==> This a a great browser that has the hidden function of editing text files which I mentioned HERE. And also edits XML file. Nice i was quite surprised when I discovered it.

Uc browser is the most powerful browser after "Google Chrome" that hahas a lolot of gmhiddeen features which I myself only know few.

Also click HERE to learn how to get latest updates from uc mini or uc browser

To edit your blog template with Uc Mini, there are two ways. First one is the one I have being saying since which is of save your blogger templates ( I.e download). Launch your Uc mini app After downloading from below link. Then locate the template you downloaded at "Storage" >> "SD card" >> "Download". Click the template ans start editing as you like snapshot below.

Then if above first method don't work? Use this sure second method which goes thus : rename the file format of your the downloaded template from ".xml" to text file ".txt".

Now launch the uc browser and follow the procedures and step given in This Article to edit text files.


Download Uc Mini From us and start editing your template offline with the app. Also enjoy New and other features.

After doing all these steps for all above apps, save your template and replace it back to your blog by uploading. You may also wonder why I didn't talk of "WPS OFFICE". This app is good and it was the one I use to create my lyrics file for any music and I displayed the music on Ttpod app for Android.

No comments:

Post a Comment