Wednesday, January 11, 2017

8 GIFS that perfectly summarize your state of mind post New Year

On January 1st, some are very fit: our parents, our children, our neighbors. Others do not, like us. This is why we have made a small compilation of the thoughts that you will come throughout this interminable day .
Photo: Synovie

Photo: Synovie

1- NEVER I do not want to drink

 

2- By the way, how did I get home last night?



3- 2017, year of the ..



Do you have a better rhyme?

4-5 And to say that tomorrow one must go to work ...



6- And I stop doing anything ... Like last night!



7- This year, I send greeting cards



8 - OH MY GOD, I'LL MARCH THIS YEAR!



If you managed to spend the first day of the rest of the year without a hitch, hat low! For others, it's time to go to bed because tomorrow ... It's Monday.




Credit to: Marion Auvray; zankyou

No comments:

Post a Comment