Wednesday, May 11, 2016

32GB sd card storage disappears suddenly

Hi I bought a 32gb(class 10) sd card recently for my micromax canvas a1(4 gb). So I transferred some music videos etc. to that card from my pc with a card reader. It was working perfectly until I inserted it in my phone. When I tap on the mount option the message "Blank sd card or unsupported..." was showing on the notification. Then I switched off my phone and turn it on. Then it was detected but the main game starts here. After some time using my phone it was showing com.facebook stopped and then after all the apps which I moved to sd card was showing that (com.etc ....etc stopped). Then I opened gallery on my phone and it was showing no external storage available. Then again I restart my phone and it was working for sometime but again the same occurs after sometime. And one of the interesting part is that when I using internet then is happens. So please help .


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1rUhdNh
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment