Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Note 4 rebooting almost every day randomly

This is my second Sprint Galaxy Note 4 (the one I had previously had issues reconnecting to WiFi networks after going out-of-range and switching to 4G, and even more annoyingly the battery would die even if fully charged if I took more than one picture at a time) and I haven't even fully set it up or installed that much on it and now it seems to be rebooting almost every day at random times. Some days it reboots several times in the day. I have no idea what is causing this, but is there any troubleshooting or diagnostic testing I can do to figure out why this is happening? Or does anyone have any suggestions for how I can either figure out what's causing this or fix it? The phone is running:

- Software version: N910PVPS4DPD1
- Hardware version: N910P.05
- Android version: 6.0.1
- Android security patch level: April 2, 2016
- Baseband version: N910PVPS4DPD1
- Not rooted or otherwise modified aside from settings changes and installed apps (and international unlock done by Sprint)

Thanks in advance for any help!!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1WmCDAb
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment