Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Bluetooth carkit-contacts sync issue

Whenever my N6P connects to my Parrot CK3100 carkit, the carkit keeps asking for access to my contacts. I allow it every time (not really convenient when driving), but there doesn't seem to be a setting that makes it remember my choice. Furthermore the voice tags that I have stored in the CK3100 are wiped once in a while randomly. I think the two issues have something to do with each other.

Does anyone know how I can grant my CK3100 access to my contacts permanently and how my voice tags (stored on the CK3100) can be saved permanently?

I had the same CK3100 when I had my previous phone: a Nexus 5 (Android 4.4.4) and I didn't have any problems. Both the N5 and N6P (Android 6.0.1) are rooted with Xposed installed.

Thanks for your suggestions.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/23E3G8u
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment