Tuesday, May 10, 2016

G900t tw mm rom?

Hey folks,

I've got an unlocked G900T that was originally from America. I bought it from someone who moved from America to here (Scotland, UK) and it works completey fine. Got it on CM13 (well, AOKP) but I still feel I want to go back to TW. Mainly for the camera and microphone gain issues, amongst a couple of others.

From my understanding no stock MM TW ROM currently exists for the 900T but, to my knowledge, the 900F MM TW will work, provided I've got the correct bootloaders etc?

I'm very technologically minded so can get my head round things easily but I'm struggling to get round what I need to do to make one of the custom 900F ROMS work on this model . Can someone point me in the right direction?

Thanks folks

Pete

Sent from my SM-G900T using XDA-Developers mobile app


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1Wmzxfl
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment