Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Honor 7 - Charging issue(AC charging and USB mode reversed)

Basically, my problem is, the wall charging and USB connect are reversed. i.e., I connect my wall charger, its showing as USB mode and when I connect the cable to a PC, its showing as AC Charging. I tested with Ampere app and when I connect to AC Charger, it is drawing only around 300mA(like it would do if connected to USB) and its drawing around 1.5A(like it would do when connected to wall charger) when connected to USB PC.

I have been having this issue for quite sometime and recently, I had upgraded to Marshmallow through OTA upgrade. I thought atleast this upgrade would fix this issue but I am still facing the same issue. I even contacted the customer care and nothing useful advice other than restoring to factory settings was suggested(which I tried and didn't work).

I guess it should be some software issue but don't know what it is or how to fix it. Any inputs would be welcome.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1T8uevQ
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment