Thursday, May 5, 2016

Android 5.1.1 Update for AT&T G Flex 2 Unlocked in India.

Alright So I just got the G Flex 2 here in India, it's a AT&T device which is unlocked to work on all networks. the phone is currently running 5.0.1 which is Slow and laggy and heats up bad and I desperately need to update it to 5.1.1 even if it's not the latest one. I'm not too technical and can't flash anything so maybe a simple install package or something is available which would be helpful.
also, since I tried to check the update after manually taking the date forward and took it like 2-3 months ahead I can't check for updates till 2351 hours so maybe a work around with that too, please. I have a stable WIFI connection at my disposal.:good:


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1Zgjugw
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment