Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Cant boot into bootloader recovery download mode or anything

I installed a cm13 on my lenovo a6000 phone using the TWRP recovery. It was too slow and buggy. Then I googled and found some good and stable roms for my phone.
Downloaded the Mokee rom and Gapps
boot into twrp recovery
wiped cache data system internal storage and tried to flash it
the twrp recovery turn off again boot into itself and failed to flash it
Also it showed unable to mount data
In xda i someone told that it was a corrupt partition and he gave me a command something like mk2fse -T /dev/block/****
i executed that command from the terminal in twrp recovery

Then when i rebooted the phone it showed nothing
No bootloader
No Recovery
No download mode
and not even the lenovo logo. Blank screen

i connected the device into a pc then on the pc it showed 10 disks from local disk J to S

Help me please


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/21yZNCt
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment