Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Erase imposssible galaxy grand prime G530 ZF

Hello,
I hand need friends because I do not date me.
Phone my friend will not start, I wanted to do in recovery mode a data factory reset to reset it but now, formatting and started to ca lasted for ages until appear full of phrases English course and all this red. I understood that something was going on but what ?? I do not know.
I downloaded the latest rom but Odin shows me a beautiful fail.
I understand only one thing, that memory can not be erased. Why ???
Example:
E: faileid to mount / cache (Invalid argument)
E: cant't mount / cache / recovery / install last
E: Can not open / cache / recovery / last install *
FORMATING / SbF
E: unknown volume for path
And many other lines failed to mount / cache and cant mount
Do you know where can come from these mistakes and are there a way to remedy it
Thank you in advance


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1SQhWWD
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment