Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Help with bricked SAMSUNG GALAXY S4 AT&T

Hi guys,

Over about an year ago I SIM unlocked a SAMSUNG GALAXY S4 AT&T. Several weeks ago it stared showing a gray lock on the bootscreen, but it would boot up. Now it just won't boot up or anything. Computer can't detect it. Plugging it into a wall socket does not do anything. It's not the battery I tried with another one. I honestly can't remember if I rooted the phone when I sim unlocked it. I also can't remember his Android version, maybe it was 4.2.x or 4.4.x .... I just don't remember, it was more than a year ago.
What I noticed was that if I remove the battery, leave it out for a while and then plug it back in I have about a 3-second window where the screen turns on and shows the gray lock again. After that it turns off.
I've been reading online, but I can't find a definite answer. Some say it's a USB port problem, others say it's a hard brick.

Please guys, help.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1T2PbeN
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment