Wednesday, May 4, 2016

[KLWP] Color change Code

Hello,
I need help with klwp. First of all, i am a totally newbie on klwp and try to learn by "reading" codes and modify them and i use the "little Red book"


I use this code in the Elements , to change my Wallpaper every minute:

$tu(rndimg, 1, "/sdcard/pictures")$

So i found a global to extract a Color from the Image:

$if(gv(color1)=extracted, bp(if(gv(extract1)=light muted, lmuted, if(gv(extract1)=light vibrant, lvibrant, if(gv(extract1)=muted, muted, if(gv(extract1)=vibrant, vibrant, if(gv(extract1)=dark muted, dmuted, if(gv(extract1)=dark vibrant, dvibrant)))))), gv(image)), gv(pick1))$

The problem is, that it only extract the color from the image, stored in the globals, but not from my Image Code in the Elements.
There is no chance to enter the code for the changing bitmap in the globals.

Ist there a solution, to pick the color from my bitmap in the Elements?
I think in that code... gv(image) but i don't know what i can put instead image in there??

Best regards,
Christian







Gesendet von meinem HUAWEI MT7-L09 mit Tapatalk


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/21vBfdp
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment