Wednesday, May 4, 2016

!!!!REQUIRED!!!! L rom for xolo a500s

i have been using my phone for more than 2 years....it didnt show any lag until 6-7 months, after which it took 5-6 sec to open the home screen after pressing home button(in system apps only like camera,settings)after that the lag became intolerable so i rooted my phone using Framaroot and installed booster apps but of no use...then started the main problem of my phone..it occasionally went dead without any reason...i was playing coc and suddenly the whole screen went blank and it started rebooting(wat d hell!!) i made up my mind to installl custom rom but some of my frnz stopped me...i like lollipop very much and im using nova launcher which makes it LOOK like lollipop..

my kind request to u is to plz make a sophisticated,nice,material design,with transparent notification bar and has features like lollipop.

(note: i hate the roms of xperia, xiaomi, gionne, and other phones like that. i only like simple interface WITH MATERIAL DESIGN. it should compatible with my phone, i also have UNOFFICIAL CWM recovery installed:laugh:)


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/21vBdm2
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment