Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Rooted Note 5 restarts when on call and i cant unroot

I have a rooted Note5 that i cant unroot no matter what i do it just wont unroot (Odin always fails).
The phone restarts during call for no reason and i found out that its only when the screen is dark while on a call.
I cant even update my phone because it just wont install any PA no matter what i do.
I think there's something wrong with the Kernel or maybe the whole system is ****ed up because after i rooted everything started happening when my brother messed it all up, so my phone has a security "Device Manager" and after the root it said "threat found", to fix press restart so he did... after that my phone just went to Samsung logo and off again and again. So i went to Odin and tried a bunch of firmware until i got it to turn on. But ever since that i cant unroot and my phone keeps restarting during calls.
Please help with anything I'm willing to pay if necessary.
Also, im sure its just because its rooted but whenever the phone turns on it says in red "Kernel is not seandroid enforcing"
I've tried everything that i know, i wouldn't be posting if i haven't searched everything and everywhere.
Thanks


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1rufVJ2
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment