Thursday, May 5, 2016

Why don't we have CM11 for our LG G Pad 7?

Hi.. so I have been using my LG G Pad 7.0 v400 for the past 3 months and I would like to share my thoughts about what I have been using
My tablet came with stock 4.4.2 KitKat which is pretty good when it comes to features.. But speaking about performance.. It may not be the best out there..
I rooted it and modified it as much as I could.. Deleted so many stock not useful apps and installed Xposed with a lot of modules but it is still not as I expected.. I installed kernel auditor and put CPU and GPU governors as "performance".. It got better but then again.. Not as I expected..

Speaking about CM12.1 (CAF by SultanXDA) it was the best performance experience.. Very fast and smooth and it has almost no bugs at all.. Games are great and everything seemed to be amazing.. But the huge issue I faced was the internal memory.. ART uses so much more money than Dalvic (for example Facebook app is 225 MB in lollipop.. 35 MB in KitKat [on Dalvic]) so I had to go back to the laggy KikKat again..
I didn't try stock 5.0.2 well because it's not 5.1.1 and it has the same internal memory issue.. (same thing about CM13)
I know you can just say use Link2SD and move your apps.. Ok but that's not what I am looking for..
Why don't we have a stable CM11 (4.4.4) with great performance and enough internal memory? It may sound weird since we already have CM13 but I really think that CM11 will be the best experience for our lovely tablet..
Thanks for reading this.. Tell me what you think.. Have a good time :)


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/26VRHHW
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment