Thursday, May 5, 2016

Z2 after update 6.0.1 microphone is low

Hello friends i need help with my Z2 . I update my Z2 with official update and after that i can't speak with nobody . I need speak loud and they
hear me very low . Before update microphone is good . I test in settings microphone and he is good . Only in GSM calls it's problem. SIM card is NEW change 2G/3G network , make hard reset from settings after update , use Xperia Companion for repair , change city and it's same ,mic sensitivity is AUTO (i try with high) , slow talk is OFF ..you can see that i try all and BEFORE Update phone was good but after ..and my WI FI is low but priority for me is microphone becase i have now unusable phone for calls. I can't send my phone to xperia support becase i live in Bosnia and Herzegovina and we don't have "support company" .
Can somebody help me ? Or i need just wait new update in future but I'm afraid that Z2 will be in trash like LT30 becase they never update later or fix that problem :/
I write my problem on xperia support but nobody help me .

PS i have LT30 xperia before Z2 and he is in trash becase "update 4.3" ..after that in one day he restart 15x or just die and you need wait 1-2 days to back in life -,- .. xperia is killing me and my money .


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1TonruZ
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment